We offer natural treatment of:
Worry and anxiety can be a normal part of life today. It often means we are concerned with, interested in, or passionate about what we are dealing with. Yet often these feelings grow to the point of lessening our ability to perform well or deal well with the situations we must face. It may then be time to seek help to understand and cope with our reactions to these situations and feelings.
What does this look like in day-to-day life?
- Persistent worrying or anxiety about a number of areas that are out of
proportion to the impact of the events
- Over thinking plans and solutions to all possible worst-case outcomes
- Perceiving situations and events as threatening, even when they aren’t
- Difficulty handling uncertainty
- Indecisiveness and fear of making the wrong decision
- Inability to set aside or let go of a worry
- Inability to relax, feeling restless, and feeling keyed up or on edge
- Difficulty concentrating, or the feeling that your mind “goes blank”
Physical signs and symptoms may include:
- Trouble sleeping
- Muscle tension or muscle aches
- Trembling, feeling twitchy
- Nervousness or being easily startled
- Elevated heart rate
- Nausea, diarrhea or irritable bowel syndrome
– Mayo Clinic 2018
Our treatment of these conditions may be the only methods used, or they may be used in conjunction with other types of treatments you may have been referred to, found on your own, or have been recommended by another health professional. We welcome an open discussion of all of your treatment options.
Our treatment utilizes:
- Bio-energetic acupuncture by use of cold laser
- Removes interference with normal flow of energy — Relaxes
- Breathing meditation
- Facilitates mindfulness
- Opening inner path between heart, emotions, and subconscious mind
- Find your inner spirit
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Hypnosis
- Re-program yourself towards desired patterns and results
- Environmental and situational awareness training
- See yourself handling and winning any scenario
We may utilize some or all of these methods, with your fully informed knowledge and consent. Your treatment is developed with you, not just for you. Set your path towards a fuller life today by calling for your first appointment.
Please call today to begin.